Friday, October 9, 2009

Back to the scene of the crime...




Tonight I returned to the Garden for the 1st time since the Celts lost Game 7 of the semis to the Magic last year. For a preseason game, the crowd was amped, and KG was even more amped. He could be seen spitting into the air like a humpback whale shortly before tipoff. It was great to see him do his pregame ritual of pounding the stanchion, while tying his shorts and muttering unrepeatables to himself. Tonight was also enjoyable, as I got to meet John, from RedsArmy.com, and TeamGreenTruth whom I share alot of Celtics talk w/on Twitter. I also briefly got to meet Jess Camerato from WEEI.com who was very nice. Highlights: Pierce's reverse dunk (see highlight), Big Baby taking the ball strong to the hole, Perk just looking sensational (14 pts & 7 boards on 5 of 7 shooting, and just looking great on D, moving without the ball, etc.) Scalabrine getting probably the biggest crowd reaction of the night, 'Sheed and KG laughing after 'Sheed airballed a 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Celts win their 2nd preseason game tonight against the Knicks, 96-82. Here are a few pics I took tonight, including one of myself and John. I will be attending the next preseason game this Sunday vs New Jersey also. Goodnite Celtics fans....

No comments:

Post a Comment