Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Mecca

Celtics fall to the Knicks tonight at MSG 108-103, in what will most likely be KG's last game until Opening Night next week. KG looked fantastic, with a few dunks, and a great, athletic block on Al Harrington. Ticket finished with 11 points, 7 boards and 2 blocks. Rondo led the C's with 20 points. Marquis Daniels had his best night in a Celtics uniform, scoring 17 points in 21 minutes of work. The C's will wrap-up the preseason tomorrow night vs the Cavs in Columbus, Ohio. I found out today I will be going to see the C's on the road for the 1st time in my life. What makes it even better is that I will be seeing them at MSG in New York City. "The Mecca" is something I've always wanted to see, and what better way to experience it then by watching my beloved C's play there. The game is on Sunday, 11/22 and I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment