Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 down, 2 to go...


Sorry Celtics fans-you are not going to get much from me tonight. I am still feeling lousy and need to hit the sack. But I have to give big props to my C's tonight. They went into Charlotte and absolutely went HAM on the 'Cats. Final: 108-90. Perk had yet another great game: 21 pts, 3 blocks & 12 boards. More on him in a minute. Ray Allen had a huge night in front of alot of his family and friends. Ray led all scorers with 27 points, and hit 5 of 6 from beyond the arc. Just an all-around great effort tonight from the C's. I am missing alot of the other contributors tonight, but as I said, I'm illin'. Before I call it a night though, please tell your friends about my new blog: Vote For Perk. It is basically just the spearhead of a campaign by myself and a whole bunch of other Celtics fans and bloggers to get folks to vote for Perk to be an NBA All-Star. The site has everything you need to vote. It's www.VoteForPerk.blogspot.com . C's are off tomorrow and return to action Thursday night vs the Spurs in San Antone....

No comments:

Post a Comment