Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rondo's World...



I guess I titled the post that way tonight because it seems to fit. Rondo turned it in on in the 2nd half tonight, and catapulted the C's to victory 98-89 over the Bucks. Rajon went into the 2nd half with 0 points, but ended the game 1 rebound shy of a triple-double. I have to admit, whether it was because I was sick, the lackluster (and Redd-less) Bucks were in town or my favorite player Marquis Daniels was out, I couldn't get into this one. KG led all-scorers (actually tied w/Bogut who had a big game also) with 25 points. The C's were again out rebounded, more importantly on the offensive glass 14-5. That is troubling in my opinion. They just didn't seem to be completely motivated tonight, but hey, who is motivated to do their job every single day/night? Speaking of that, I must crash. Next up for the C's, the Wiz on Thursday. Tip-off is at 8pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment