Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Baby staying with the Celtics...

Mulitiple media outlets (I love saying that) are reporting that Big Baby will sign a 2 year re-up with the Celtics sometime tomorrow. Earlier in the summer, it appeared he would be going to NJ or maybe even San Antonio but he will be staying in Boston. According to the Boston Herald, the deal will be worth $6.3 million. I also have read that the C's hope to have the Marquis Daniels deal signed, sealed and delivered this coming week as well. That, I have to say, I will believe when I see. It reminds me of the same saga Boston fans went through with JD Drew a few years back-we kept hearing he was coming here, but it took forever to get the deal done. Hopefully we will be seeing much more of this from Big Baby over the next couple of years....

No comments:

Post a Comment