Thursday, September 16, 2010

Celtics tickets go on sale tomorrow...

Have your computers fired up and ready tomorrow morning. Celtics tickets go on sale at 11am EST. For those of you that won't have access to a computer, you can call 1-800-4NBATIX. Or, if you want to brave the crowds at the Garden box office you best be there early! I personally will be at work, but I definitely plan on doing everything in my power to score tickets for Opening Night vs Miami. I have to say that with the exception of "BannerRaisingNight" 2 years ago, this is easily the most excited I've been for a home-opener. Most fans/friends that I have spoken with will be trying to score tickets to 2 games: Heat and Lakers. That is also my plan and I have no problem buying a single ticket to either or both games if that is my only option. I went to a decent amount of games solo last season and always had a good time. The Garden is truly like one big family and I never feel lonely there

So wish me luck on my mission tomorrow morning, and of course I hope all of you get to purchase some tickets as well. Feel free to leave any stories from tomorrow's ticket-hunt in the comments section-I'm very interested to hear how other folks make out. Here is a link to the 2010-11 Boston Celtics schedule for those of you who'd like to pick-out some games to try for. Good luck!! Celts2010-11

No comments:

Post a Comment