Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Talking NBA with @A_E_M and @GinosJungle .....

Had a great time tonight being an impromptu guest on "Talking Tar". Talking Tar is a live internet-radio show done by Alex aka @A_E_M on Twitter. Alex is a big North Carolina fan and someone I met through listening to Celtics Late Night Show. My good friend Brandon from CLNS was a guest on Tar Talk tonight, and I called in and ended up having a great conversation with he and Alex. We talk about everything from Shaq, to Lebron to what will be the biggest surprise of the 2010-11 NBA season. And....here it comes...Brandon and I even give Kobe some props. So give it a listen and be sure to check out Brandon's site here: Gino'sJungle and follow Alex on Twitter here: A_E_M

Countdown to Celtics opener:

Check me out over at RedsArmy too!

site counter


View My Stats

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Crossover Chronicles

    Celtics Blog - Boston.com

    Followers

    Checkout my boys over at CLNS Radio: