Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Footage of A.I.'s 1st points and 1st game in Turkey...

Allen Iverson made his debut for Turkish team Besiktas Cola Turka on Tuesday. The Answer scored 15 points in his squad's 94-91 loss. Here's some footage of A.I. being introduced to the Turkish crowd, as well as his first points in classic A.I. fashion- an and-one dribble drive to the rack.

Some folks didn't care for A.I. when he played in the NBA, but I was always a fan of his exciting play and hard-nosed style. Best of luck overseas A.I. And don't be late for practice..

(video courtesy of EuroBasketTV)

1 comment:

  1. Prob the best under 6' player to ever play in the NBA. I thought this was a weird way to end a career, but it actually seems pretty cool. Make great money, play in the great cities of Europe, and abuse inferior competition. And way shorter seasons. Having said all that, I'm still surprised it's AI doing this. Can you imagine AI learning Turkish?

    ReplyDelete