Friday, March 13, 2009

I Love Leon...

Leon Powe had a career-high 30 points tonight to lead the Celtics to a 102-92 victory. Leon also grabbed 11 boards to go along with 5 blocks. Rajon Rondo rejoined the lineup tonight and had a solid night with 8 boards and 8 helpers. Rudy Gay, who is going to be a great player in this league in my opinion, led the Grizz with 26. It was OJ Mayo who I was looking forward to see play in person tonight, but Gay really commanded my attention. He has an incredibly long wingspan at 6'8", is extremely athletic and has a great jumper on top of everything else. The crowd was on Marc Gasol, brother of the Lakers' Pau, from the player intros. I heard everything from "Mullet!!" to "don't they have razors in Spain!!?" A good, hearty Friday-night Garden crowd. The C's next face the Bucks in Milwaukee on Sunday. Tip-off is at 1pm. Included is a pic of 3 Celtic fans I met upon entering the Garden-they caught my attention with their cool outfits. Also included is a short clip of game action I filmed from my seat-Ray Allen shooting a free-throw off a technical foul, and Leon Powe tipping-in 2 of his 30 points. Goodnite Celtics fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment