Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Truth shall set you free...


The Celtics beat the Nets tonight in New Jersey behind P-Dub's 31 points. Paul was a sniper tonight-he shot 12 of 14 from the field. Ray Allen hit a huge,game-tying 3 with 1.05 minutes left in the 4th. After a big Celtics stop on defense, Pierce hit a 17 foot jumper with 20.9 seconds to play. Ray Allen then put it away with 2 free-throws with about 7 ticks left. Rondo had another great game, scoring 20 pts, grabbing 5 boards, and dishing out 5 assists-a couple of them highlight-reel worthy. Perk also contributed in a big way tonight, scoring 17 and hauling in 13 boards. Eddie House was the leading bench scorer with 10 points, shooting 3 of 6 from 3 point land. This was a big win for the C's. It gives them momentum heading in to the showdown with 'Bron and the Cavs on Friday. Tip-off is at 8pm on the Garden floor. Should be a good one. I'll be there and hope to post some thoughts and photos afterwards. Goodnite Celtics fans....

5 comments:

  1. It was a very good win for the C's, hopefully they can use this as some momentum for that cavs game, cause that is a big game. i predict pierce and james will both go for over thirty, and the Celts will win by maybe three or four.

    I also like how you posted this on here and on TH, good idea. I like how you write so much on the Celts, you live in Boston, which gives you a better perspective on Boston than anyone else in the country. especially me, all the way over here on the west coast. It really lets celtics fans like me now what is going on in Boston 24/7, which I really aprecciate. I've been thinking about doing that with the blazers, since they are my local team (and favorite team)i have a better perspective than most people in the country when it comes to the blazers. so i might start doing that whenever i get a chance. it would let someone as far away as you to get some info on the Blazers. when i get internet at home, i can make it a 24/7 thing like you do with the celts on banner 18, but for now i will just do it when i can. talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SV: What do you mean by saying "you rock man" and such on my blog? I'm a girl, and I'm certainly not from Sweden :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celtics are gonna have to play a whole lot better to win on Fri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the expression, but I just don't understand how you found my blog. Do you even understand what it says? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja-takk til Google oversette! Jeg bare surfe nettet mye og snublet inn din. Fred.

    ReplyDelete