Thursday, November 12, 2009

C's roll 105-86..



I was at the Garden for another C's victory last night. During the early 1st half, it looked as though the Jazz would keep this game close, but the C's really swarmed on defense and went on to win 105-86. All 5 starters were in double-figures, and everyone really contributed. KG led all scorers with 18, and continued to prove that his knee is fine. Especially so on an amazing dunk over 2 defenders that was set-up by a Rondo alley-oop. Marquis Daniels really impressed me again-he had 10 points, 3 boards and 3 assists. The Celtics D also forced Utah to use up all or most of the shot-clock on many of their possessions. Next up for the Green, the Hawks are in town tomorrow night. Tip-off is at 8pm, as the game will be nationally televised on ESPN. Here are a couple pics I got from my phone last night, as well as a video courtesy of John from RedsArmy.com. Near the end of the video, you can see myself and BPaul from GinosJungle.com. BPaul stands up just to the left of the basket and has all black on. I am seated next to him in a green shirt....

No comments:

Post a Comment