Sunday, November 22, 2009

KG beats the buzzer..





I was there to witness the Celts beating the Knicks today 107-105 on KG's buzzer-beater. My stomach was in KNOTS and I would've been crushed if we lost to the Knicks. It was obvious KG was struggling with his shot today, but when it really mattered he came through. Kendrick Perkins had another great game-4 blocks and 13 boards to go along with 16 points. Paul Pierce led all scorers with 33 points and buried 6 of his 7 three-point attempts. Rondo was all over the floor today, on offense and defense. He was 1 rebound short of a triple-double and had 4 steals. For the 2nd unit, Eddie House had his best game in a while, scoring 10 points and hitting 2 three-pointers. It was alot of fun for me to see the Celts on the road, especially at the world-famous Madison Square Garden. Here are some pics and video I shot today...

No comments:

Post a Comment