Monday, November 16, 2009

Regroup and refocus...


Not a good weekend for the C's. Back-to-back losses, finger-pointing (from fans/media) and disappointment. We all know that expectations are high for this team, and anything short of Banner 18 will be a letdown. Marquis Daniels said on his Twitter tonight that it's time to "regroup n refocus". I believe they will do just that. They now have a full 3 days to get it together. I have all the faith in the world that they will. It's simple-they are a very talented group, but the age of some of their core players may hold them back. It will be up to the bench to come with energy in those instances. It will also be up to Doc and his staff to juggle minutes and make sure they are not burning guys out over the long 82 games that is an NBA season. I am very excited for this coming week. It will be all Celtics all the time for me. I will be going to both the Golden State and Orlando games on Wed. and Fri. at the Garden, then down to NYC for Knicks-C's at MSG next Sunday. I have family in the NYC area and will be visiting them. I hope to have some good pics and video of my trip posted here and on Twitter. Goodnite Celtics fans all over the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment