Monday, April 19, 2010

"..I got their backs."

The Big Ticket talks about the suspension, standing up for his teammates (and his coach) and practicing with the 2nd unit. As always, the video is courtesy of the best Celtics reporter out there, Chris Forsberg of ESPNBoston.com. Also, there are some great articles out on the web right now about how Quentin Richardson has become quite the enemy here in Boston. My personal favorite of the bunch, from RedsArmy, can be found here. And also check out LOSCY's , which has some great pics, and last but not least, Gino's Jungle also has a good one. As I've already mentioned on Twitter about 20 zillion times, (sorry but I'm excited) I'll be sitting right above the Heat's tunnel tomorrow night, and I plan on really letting them hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment