Friday, April 9, 2010

KWAPT Live on Ustream tomorrow.....

So at the end of the 4th, the Celts are down 75-54 to the Wiz. I had a bad feeling about this game. I knew the Wiz would be coming in with nothing to lose and revenge to gain. Just a frustrating, ugly night at the Garden. I'm so glad I did not go tonight. I pray that my sister gave her tickets to friends. I am not going to do a postgame summary. If by some miracle, the Celts come back and win, great. But I don't think so. They have looked flat on many occassions this season, but this one takes the cake. I'm mainly writing this post to announce that I'm going to do a live UStream broadcast tomorrow. This will be a chance for fans/friends/colleagues to vent, discuss the upcoming playoffs and look ahead to what the future may hold for our C's. I will be taking your calls live, and if you have a webcam, you can also co-host with me. The show will start at 12pm EST and can be viewed here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kwapt .
In order to chat/ask questions, you will need a UStream account, which is very easy (and free) to do over at UStream's site. The last show I did was great and had excellent participation. I really hope you all will join me tomorrow at 12pm Eastern.

No comments:

Post a Comment