Saturday, December 4, 2010

Celtics-Nets postgame show..

As I mentioned last night, I am currently down in New Jersey spending some time w/family. I will also be heading over to the brand-new Prudential Center in Newark tomorrow to watch the Celtics face the Nets. The Nets lost yet another overtime game last night-this time to the Bobcats 91-84.

It ain't easy being Quisy
The Celtics come in winners of 6 in a row, their latest victory coming on Friday night against the Bulls. Behind KG's 20 points and 17 rebounds, the C's outlasted Chicago 104-92.

My good friends over at Celtics Late Night Show will be doing a live post game show at the conclusion of tomorrow's contest. I plan on calling-in live from the Pru to share my thoughts on the game. So make sure to tune in live tomorrow and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment