Thursday, December 9, 2010

C's make it 8 straight..

Baby shoots a free-throw
KG getting ready before tip-off
2nd unit heads to court after timeout
I probably should've stayed home tonight, but if the C's can play when they're not feeling well, then I have no excuse to not root them on. Just got in from the Garden where the bruised Celts beat the Nuggets 105-89.

I'm really wiped-out, so this will be a short post. For all the stats/notes from tonight, check out Chris Forsberg's Celtics blog

So now the C's fly out to Philly to face the 76er's. Who knows which C's will play tomorrow as Rondo, Shaq and Baby are all under the weather and/or banged-up. Tip-off will be at 8pm, as this is a TNT national broadcast.

The pics & video were all filmed on my phone from my seat at the game tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment