Thursday, January 1, 2009

PJ reiterates....


An article in today's Times-Picayune, a New Orleans newspaper, quotes PJ Brown as saying he is done with the NBA. He goes on to say that the Hornets, Celtics and a few others showed interest in him, but he is trying to "move forward." I would think with the Rockets re-acquiring Dikembe Mutumbo the C's now have to hope that Joe Smith's contract is bought out. The other name being tossed around is 'Zo. We'll see...Remember to keep voting for the Celtic's players to go to All-Star 2009. There are 18 days left to vote. You can vote by using the widget on my blog's page....

2 comments:

  1. I'd like Alonzo, but that might be a personal thing. Smith and Mourning would both do the job that PJ did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,my personal preference is Joey Long myself...

    ReplyDelete