Sunday, January 11, 2009

Of Walter Ray and ATM cards...



Celtics pulled one out today that shouldn't have needed pulling. Celtics were outscored 33-19 in the 4th quarter, but managed to win the game 94-88. Ray Allen
shot the lights out with 36 points on 11-14 shooting. KG struggled with his shot, Rondo had 14 pts, 11 assists and 6 rebounds. Paul Pierce hit a big jumper towards the end of the 4th quarter and some free throws finished off the Raptors. I rushed out of work when I saw they were up double-digits at the half. I needed to see and feel a Celts win so bad in fact, that I rushed out of the bank lobby and left my ATM card in the machine. Luckily the machine will eat your card after 10 seconds, and I was able to call and freeze the card right away. The Celtics face the Raptors again tomorrow night at the Garden. Back to back wins would be a great confidence booster for the Celts.

No comments:

Post a Comment