Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baseball....

This is a hoops blog mainly, but tonight I had the opportunity to see the new Yankee Stadium. I have to say alot of it is impressive, but the enjoyment of watching a baseball game is not much better. The most impressive things we saw were the "Great Hall"- a massive "room" with giant hanging tapestries and a 36' x 24' tv screen. But by far what really grabs you is the center field HD Jumbotron. The picture is just so crisp, bright and real, it takes your breath away. I will be getting on an Amtrak tomorrow afternoon after grabbing lunch with a friend in NYC. Then, I'll be at the Garden for Game 2 of Celtics-Magic. Let's hope the Green are running a tighter ship tomorrow night. Goodnite Celtics fans, and enjoy some pics of my trip from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment