Sunday, September 6, 2009

Are we there yet!?

So the signing of Marquis finally happens. For a while there it seemed like it would never actually go down. Now most Celtic fans are wondering who will be our backup PG. If the season started now, we would use Eddie House and possibly Lester Hudson, and 'Quis as the 3rd PG option. I do not see Stephon Marbury realistically coming back, but then again, at the end of this season, I did not see Stephon Marbury eating Vaseline in front of 200 people live on the Internet either. I really miss the Celtics and can't wait for the season to start. My last memory of the Garden is the loss to Orlando in Game 7 of the Eastern semis. This is a short clip I shot that night of Rondo leaving the arena for the final time of the 2008-09 season. You will also notice Ray Allen's oldest daughter running up the escalator after retrieving a pinwheel that Ray's son Walker had dropped...

No comments:

Post a Comment