Monday, September 28, 2009

Celtics Media Day..


Celtics held their annual Media Day today. The best quote/thing that I heard coming out of Waltham today was that KG is cleared to participate in all basketball activities. Everything else as far as I'm concerned means nothing. I won't bore you with the "blank banner" pic that is posted on every Tom, Dick and Harry's blog right now, but I do have a pic (via PerkIsABeast.com) of Kevin Garnett in uniform. Pretty exciting when you consider that we haven't seen him in uniform for a longgggg time. I also saw a quick piece CSN did on him. He spoke w/Gary Tanguay very quickly and seemed like the usual slightly intense, slightly comical KG. Tomorrow training camp starts-the Celtics will be at Salve Regina university in Rhode Island again this year. NBA.com will also be televising and live-streaming Celtics camp this Saturday. See NBA.com for details..

No comments:

Post a Comment