Friday, May 7, 2010

Smothered...


C's get smoked tonight, 124-95 by the Cavs. Lebron came out guns blazing tonight, scoring 21 in the 1st quarter alone and finishing with 38. If that elbow was bothering him, he sure didn't act like it. Celtic fans, including myself, were fired-up for this game and had high hopes after the C's convincing win in Cleveland on Monday. But as has been the story all year, the C's came out flat tonight, looking nothing like the team that shook the Cavs up only 4 days ago. So what now? The C's now must win on Sunday, or they will go back to Cleveland down 3-1.

I am disappointed, saddened and also upset with myself. I got too confident after Monday's win, and looks like the C's may have too. I just can't explain it. You look at the stats tonight, and you see some obvious things, but still, how did this happen? Did the Cavs "want it more"? Ugh. Well, as a die hard fan, and a guy who really loves this team, and it's players, I'll hope for the best on Sunday. But I will go to bed baffled tonight. Simply baffled....

No comments:

Post a Comment