Friday, May 14, 2010

What can they say now..

Just got home from a wild night at the Garden where the Celtics eliminated the Cavaliers 94-85 behind a gusty team-effort. The Big Ticket looked the best I've seen him all year, dropping 22 points and grabbing 12 boards. Just a great all-around game from Garnett. I could gush all night about this team, but I am exhausted, and have to get up for work in 5 hours. We were really loud tonight, and that arena was rocking. Anytime it looked like the Cavs might be gaining some momentum, the crowd just got louder, and louder! Lebron James had a quiet (if that's possible) triple-double and walked off the court maybe for the last time as a Cleveland Cavalier. But that's for Cleveland fans to worry about. We are on our way to the Eastern Conference Finals baby!! Here is some video I shot on my phone as the final seconds of tonight's game ticked away. ECF's begin on Sunday. Tip-off is at 3:30pm. GO CELTICS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment