Friday, January 29, 2010

Big weekend...

Ok, we all know what happened last night. I was just too exhausted/disgusted to post anything. Let's move on.. Big weekend coming up in CelticNation. Tonight, one last shot (during the regular season anyway) to beat the Hawks. They have beaten us 3 times this season. Tip-off is at 7:30pm in Atlanta. I for one will be in front of the tube rooting on the boys in the green. Then we have Saturday off before the game of the year-Celtics vs Lakers at the Garden. It's always alot of fun when L.A. comes to town. The celebs and athletes all come out, there is a plaoyff atmosphere and the Garden becomes electric. My sister and I will be there, and I cannot wait! Game starts at 3:30pm Sunday and will be nationally televised on ABC. Here is a little something via ESPN Boston to get you pumped up. Get out that Celtics Snuggie and stay warm this weekend folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment