Friday, January 15, 2010

Ugh...


That is how I feel this morning. Last night at the Garden was just exhausting. The C's were never in the game, and even during the spurts they had, you just knew they were gonna lose. Pierce had trouble guarding Luol Deng, guys were missing key ft's and at one point, Doc was using Scal as a primary scoring option. I didn't hear any boos, but it was the 1st time in a long time that I've seen fans exiting the Garden so early. To me, it was a statement-the fans (we) were saying: "it's just not happening tonight." The loudest the building got was for the "who wants a t-shirt?" production in the 4th. Final: Bulls 96 Celtics 83. C's are now off until Monday when they face the Mavs in another TNT game. I believe the tip is scheduled for 8pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment