Friday, June 11, 2010

Now that's Celtics-Lakers...

Wow. That's all I can utter right now. From the moment I entered the Garden tonight, this was special. The best live sporting event I've seen. Even better than Game 6 of 2008. I will post more tomorrow, as I am just simply exhausted and have to get up for work in 5 hours. I had a great time at the game, met some very cool Celtics and Laker fans, and got to congratulate some of the players afterwards. Here is a short clip I shot before I left the Garden tonight and pics of some dedicated Lakers fans I met, and the view from my seat. Game 5 is Sunday at the Garden, and tip-off is at 8pm. Will do everything in my power to be there. Goodnight Celtics fans.....

1 comment:

  1. That must have been a riot tonight. Game 5 baby. That's all that needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete