Friday, October 1, 2010

Camp rolls on...

Wow-has it already been 4 days? C's are now through 4 full sessions of camp. From what I've seen and heard, this is a very loose, comfortable, yet focused group of guys. I remember last year at this time things just did not seem to be going as smoothly. Expectations were high, but I really believe that through no fault of his own, 'Sheed brought a bit of uncertainty to camp. Fans were really concerned just how he'd fit in. I see this team as alot more comfortable together. But enough about last season. Today, I've posted a couple of short clips from camp. One of them, a Q&A with Paul Pierce from ESPN's Chris Forsberg, features some very encouraging words. Listen as Pierce calls this year's squad "the most talented team I've played on since I've been in the NBA." He also gives his opinion on how just having "talent" doesn't cut it. Granted, these guys haven't faced adversity yet, but when they do, I believe they'll be ready. Only 5 more days until they first take the floor together in the preseason. Oh and remember how Nate's been basically terrorizing Shaq? Shaq finally got some payback...

No comments:

Post a Comment