Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's official...

As some of you may or may not know, RedsArmy.com is my favorite Celtics website. I have contributed to it in different aspects quite a bit over the last couple of years, and have also become good friends with the sites' founders. Last night I found out that I have been made an official contributor to the site. You can't believe how excited and proud that makes me feel. I have always loved the honesty, integrity and devotion to the fans that Red's implores. The Boston Celtics are a huge part of my life, and RedsArmy has enabled me to meet alot of great people, debate, complain, celebrate and relate to and with other C's fans from all over the world. 

I am going to keep this site up for now, as I really enjoy posting some of my personal experiences involving my Celtics fandom here. This blog also is important to me because it is the first "real" website that I ever produced, maintained and kept going on my own. Anytime someone posts a comment, or otherwise tells me they enjoyed something they saw or read here really means alot to me. Half the enjoyment of being a sports fan is being able to share exciting and special moments with other fans and friends. This blog has really enabled me to do that. 

So check out my first post on RedsArmy here: Kwapt 10-17-10  and be sure to check them out throughout the season-they always have the latest Celtics happenings and other great Celtics stuff on the site.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to see more posts from you over at Reds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brother! Well earned!

    ReplyDelete