Friday, February 6, 2009

Spent

That's the only word that describes how I felt this morning. I had the good fortune of being at last night's exhausting game. It was really intense inside that building last night. Fans yelling at the refs, C's fans yelling at Faker's fans and vice versa, players getting chippy with each other and much more. The refs were booed mercilessly on their way off the court. I really just got a bad feeling when P2 missed that 1st of 2 free throws. As much as it KILLED me, I was awestruck watching Kobe come down the floor and drill those 3's. KG was also amped up at about an 11 on a scale of 1-10. If we face the FakeShow again, it will be in the 2009 NBA Finals. Here are a couple assorted clips and pics from last night. I had a pretty nice seat in Section 13. By the Way, C's beat the Knicks tonight 110-100 at MSG. P-Dub led the Celts with 26. Goodnite Celtics fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment