Friday, February 13, 2009

Triple-Double...


Celtics win 99-92 tonight.Rajon Rondo goes for 19 points, 14 assists and 15 rebounds. WOW! What a stat line! Paul Pierce and Dirk went AT IT in a chippy game tonight at American Airlines Center. Paul finished with 31 points, 18 of those in the 4th, Dirk finishing with 37. Many technicals were handed out tonight, 2 of them to Doc, causing him to be ejected. The Celtics now head into the All-Star break with a record of 44-11. They will stay on the West coast for the next week and a half or so, with games at Utah and the LA Clippers amongst others. Goodnite Celtics fans, and enjoy All-Star weekend....

1 comment:

  1. I love players like Rondo, I don't know what it is about him, i just loves the way he plays. I couldn't watch the game, but I saw the highlights, and it was a good game. Boston is still the best team in the league. some people think its LA, Clevland, San Antonio, maybe even Orlando, But Boston is still the best. for anyone who doesn't believe me, I only got two words to say: DEFENDING CHAMPS!!!

    ReplyDelete