Thursday, April 16, 2009

And so it begins...



Will be a quick entry tonight as I am beat. Behind Eddie House's torrid shooting, the C's end the regular season with a win over the Wizards. That coupled with a Sixers win and Bulls loss means the C's will face the Bulls in round 1. Gametimes/schedules will be announced later today, but we do know Game 1 will be sometime this Saturday afternoon. How about those Bill Walker dunks tonight...?
On his way out of the Garden, I told him that those slams tonight were great. I also got to mingle a bit with Scal who seems to be doing great-hope to see him on the court soon. Here is a pic of Pierce addressing the crowd pre-game, and my postgame access pass that I saved like a little kid. So this is it C's fans-the REAL quest for Banner 18 begins Saturday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment