Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sox, Tony Allen etc..



Celtics off again today. It's kind of ridiculous how the NBA has stretched these series out all in the name of revenue. Anyhow, nothing new going on in CelticsLand, just some misc. stories that you've probably already read involving T.A. Latest rumor I read about in today's Herald says the death threats are coming because he owes money and "refuses to pay...". Who knows. Last night I enjoyed a great baseball game as the Sox beat the Yankees 5-4 in dramatic fashion. Kevin Youkilis hit a walk-off homerun in the bottom of the 11th. I am considering turning this into a Red Sox blog in June when the Celtics season is over(yes, June). I attend a good amount of Sox games and also follow them pretty rabidly. Let me know your thoughts/opinions on that. Enjoy the great weather Celtics fans....

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Sox win was dramatic! I do support the switch to baseball in June.

    ReplyDelete